Fentanyl Test Strips
This month let’s talk about Fentanyl test strips…………
Did you know?
1. Overdose deaths involving fentanyl have quadrupled in recent years.
2. Half of the participants who used the strips detected fentanyl in their drug supply.
3. Fentanyl is often described as 80-100 times stronger than morphine or about 50 times stronger than heroin.
How to use Fentanyl Test Strips.
• If you are injecting, first prepare your shot. Next, add ten drops of water to your cooker and stir well.
• If you are snorting your drugs, add ten drops of water into the empty baggie that your drugs came in and mix well.
• If you are using pills, you can crush one in an empty baggie and then dump out the powder. Then add ten drops of water into the baggie and mix well.
• Dip your fentanyl test strip into the water up to the wavy lines and wait fifteen seconds and then take it out.
If you would like to learn more you can go to- (
The goal is to give people who struggle with addiction the power to make their own choices. Resources like fentanyl test strips can go a long way toward helping these people fully understand opportunities for recovery as well as the dangers of substance use.
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to Recovery Connections!
Harm Reduction Services
On the Front Lines Group
Medicated Assisted Treatment
Mental Health Resources
Domestic Violence Resources
Printable Resource Guides
Cheers from Peers
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2022 HCPH Recovery Connections