• Rachael Acra
    Happy New Year!

With a new year upon us, I wanted to share a resource to help with mental health! I know some people make resolutions to improve their mental health and work on themselves, so I thought The Recovery Center of Hamilton County could be beneficial for that.

"The Recovery Center of Hamilton County is a Peer Run Organization that supports residents of Hamilton County (Ohio) who are working on their recovery from mental health struggles.​ Monday through Friday, we have classes on wellness, creative expression, recovery education, personal growth and more.​"

They have a couple of events coming up this month:

Monday, January 23rd, 2023 @ 4:00PM - Stitch & Moan: a crocheting event with Mary where you can learn to crochet or bring your own skills to crochet with your peers!

Wednesday, January 25th @ 5:30PM - Recovery Center After Dark's Writing for Healing Workshop: an after-hours event series for transitional aged youth (ages 18-35). Write. Hear Feedback. Connect with others.

You can become a member of The Recovery Center and can attend any of their classes. They have online options as well! In order to attend in-person you have to become a member of the Recovery Center. Information on how to do that and the class schedule is here: https://www.recoverycenterhc.org/schedule
    You do not have to be a member to join online classes. You just have a fill out a form to be able to join online classes.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment