• Hannah Schilling
    This is a printable list of housing resources, spanding from shelters, permanent housing opportunities, and transitional living
    Attachment
    Housing (250K)
  • Rachael Acra
    I was taking a look at the housing list and noticed some of the information for Lighthouse Youth and Family Services is out of date.

- Youth Crisis Center has been renamed Mecum House. Mecum House is located at 2522 Highland Ave. in Coryville. They continue to serve as a safe haven for youth ages 10-17 who do not feel safe in their homes. Phone number/crisis hotline: 513-961-4080

- Sheakley Center for Youth has moved to 2314 Iowa Ave. Sheakley serves homeless youth ages 18-24. The Sheakley building has 36 individual shelter beds, 39 apartments, and a day resource center. Phone number: 513-569-9500

-The previous location of the Youth Crisis Center, located at 3330 Jefferson Ave., is now the Youth Development Center. It is now a residential treatment facility for young boys ages 12-18. Phone number: 513-221-1017

-Lighthouse also has a residential treatment facility for young girls, located at 6124 Dryden Ave., called New Beginnings. Phone number: 513-531-0060
  • Hannah Schilling
    Listing of Subsidized Housing Providers
    Attachment
  • Hannah Schilling
    Listing of local shelters, transitional living and laundry accessibility
    Attachment
    shelters (88K)
  • Hannah Schilling
    List of local apartments/condos
    Attachment
    apartments (48K)
  • Chloe
    Generously provided to me by Council on Aging 513-721-1025 when I reached out for senior housing resources. If you give them a call they also have a list like this for additional counties.
    Attachment
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Recovery Connections!

We encourage you to create an account to help grow our community of contributors!